Please visit our Solid Waste News page for urgent updates on a marketing ploy in your area..
Recycling coming later this year!
Details coming soon!
Visit our contact page to pre-register.
Curbside Waste Systems understands that customers have different sanitation needs. We are committed in doing everything possible to ensure the service received by us is designed to meet your needs.
- You will be provided one 95 gallon can for your household garbage.
- Household garbage is any waste generated in your household waste cans.
- Household garbage is not vehicle parts, hazardous waste, liquid paint, car batteries or motor oil.
- All waste should be placed in a plastic bag and placed in your container.
- Cardboard boxes are to be flattened in increments of 10 for pick up at no additional charge.
- No additional charge if you need a couple of extra bags picked up in addition to your weekly pickup.
- Place your can at the curb no later than 5:00 AM on your pick up day or the night before.
- If you missed your scheduled pick up we will come back out for an additional small fee - call the office for details.
- Rinse your can out periodically - we suggest using Odor Ban once a month.
- We will pick up large items such as beds, TV's, appliances etc. for an additional fee - call the office for details.
We even talk a little fishing or hunting when we have time - click the link and check us out at www.wallhangerfarms.com.
Go to our Contact Us page to ask any questions or share concerns. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.