We are proud to announce that RECYCLING begins
NOV 1, 2018
for the following areas:
30013 & 30094
30016 & 30054
Visit Our Recycling Pagefor More Information.
Please visit our Solid Waste News page for urgent updates on a marketing ploy in your area..
Curbside Waste Systems understands that customers have different sanitation needs. We are committed in doing everything possible to ensure the service received by us is designed to meet your needs.
- You will be provided one 95 gallon can for your household garbage.
- Household garbage is any waste generated in your household waste cans.
- Household garbage is not vehicle parts, hazardous waste, liquid paint, car batteries or motor oil.
- All waste should be placed in a plastic bag and placed in your container.
- Cardboard boxes are to be flattened in increments of 10 for pick up at no additional charge.
- No additional charge if you need a couple of extra bags picked up in addition to your weekly pickup.
- Place your can at the curb no later than 5:00 AM on your pick up day or the night before.
- If you missed your scheduled pick up we will come back out for an additional small fee - call the office for details.
- Rinse your can out periodically - we suggest using Odor Ban once a month.
- We will pick up large items such as beds, TV's, appliances etc. for an additional fee - call the office for details.
We even talk a little fishing or hunting when we have time - click the link and check us out at www.wallhangerfarms.com.
Go to our Contact Us page to ask any questions or share concerns. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.