Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
We will be closed Thursday, Nov 28th for Thanksgiving and opened Friday, Nov 29th.
If your normal pick up day is Thursday, you will be picked up on Friday, Nov 29th. Pick up times will vary so please have your trash out Thursday night.
If your pick up day is Friday you will be picked up Friday or Saturday at the latest.
Please leave your can by the curb if it’s not picked up Friday so we can get it Saturday.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Curbside Waste Systems understands that customers have different sanitation needs. We are committed in doing everything possible to ensure the service received by us is designed to meet your needs.
- You will be provided one 95 gallon can for your household garbage.
- Household garbage is any waste generated in your household waste cans.
- Household garbage is not vehicle parts, hazardous waste, liquid paint, car batteries or motor oil.
- All waste should be placed in a plastic bag and placed in your container.
- Cardboard boxes are to be flattened in increments of 10 for pick up at no additional charge.
- No additional charge if you need a couple of extra bags picked up in addition to your weekly pickup.
- Place your can at the curb no later than 5:00 AM on your pick up day or the night before.
- If you forgot to put your can out on your scheduled pick up day we will come back out for an additional small fee - call the office for details.
- Contact the office within 24 hours if your stop was missed.
- Rinse your can out periodically - we suggest using Odor Ban (available at Home Depot) or Fabuloso (available at Walmart or local grocery stores) once a month.
- We will pick up large items such as beds, TV's, appliances etc. for an additional fee - call the office for details.
We even talk a little fishing or hunting when we have time - click the link and check us out at www.wallhangerfarms.com.
Go to our Contact Us page to ask any questions or share concerns. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.