Curbside Waste Systems understands that customers have different sanitation needs. We are committed in doing everything possible to ensure the service received by us is designed to meet your needs.
- Your will be provided one 65 or one 95 gallon can for your household garbage.
- Household garbage is any waste generated in your household waste cans.
- Household garbage is not vehicle parts, hazardous waste, liquid paint, car batteries or motor oil.
- All waste should be placed in a plastic bag and placed in your container.
- Place your can at the curb no later than 5:00 AM on your pick up day or the night before.
- If you missed your scheduled pick up we will come back out for an additional small fee - call the office for details.
- Rinse your can out periodically - we suggest using Odor Ban once a month.
- We will pick up large items such as beds, tv's, appliances etc for an additional fee - call the office for details.